The annual ARMA Canada Conference provides an opportunity for Information Management (IM) professionals to expand their knowledge, meet with presenters and exhibitors and network with peers. Speakers will receive a complimentary, non-transferable, full conference registration which includes:
- • All education sessions
- • Exhibits/trade show pass
- • Breakfasts, lunches and refreshment breaks as specified in the program
- • Sunday evening Welcome Reception
- • Access to the online Conference Proceedings.
- • Conference speakers are responsible for their travel, accommodation and other expenses. Only two speakers per presentation are eligible for non-transferable complimentary Conference registration. (four speakers per panel and one speaker per rapid fire).
- • Please note that Rapid Fire presenters will receive a non-transferable 25 percent discount ($250 value) off their registration if they are not also accepted to present another session. ARMA Canada will publish your presentation on the Conference website.
- • New this year: speakers may be asked to present their session twice in order to receive full conference registration (this change has been made due to the addition of the new 30 minute session option).