Chapter Operations Manual
The Chapter Operations Manual template is provided as a basis for chapters to develop their own policies and procedures.
The manual is intended to:
- Provide a standard template for an ARMA Canada Chapter’s operations manual
- Provide a base manual that each chapter can modify to meet unique requirements
- Facilitate chapter continuity and sustainability
- Support chapter Board transparency
- Comply with Roberts Rules of Order and the Canada Not-For-Profit CorporationsAct
This template will be updated periodically as revised procedures or new materials are identified. ARMA Canada recommends that chapters limit manual changes to those that are specifically required in order to make ongoing upkeep and maintenance easier and to reduce the effort required to integrate updates and new procedures as they are provided by ARMA Canada.