The ARMA Canada Region Board has advisory positions ready to:
• Advise chapters on how best to structure and deliver educational events via the National Educational Action Plan.
• Facilitate chapters transparency, continuity and sustainability and compliance with the Canada Not-For-Profit Corporations Act by providing the a Chapter Operations Manual template.
• Provide customized but standardized templates of marketing materials
• Clarify the use of the ARMA brand
• Advise chapter leaders on board Governance and Bylaws
• Rectify board and member concerns.