The ARMA Canada Region Board has advisory positions ready to:
• Guide chapters on how best to structure and deliver educational events via the National Educational Action Plan.
• Facilitate Chapter transparency, continuity and sustainability and compliance with the Canada Not-For-Profit Corporations Act by providing the a Chapter Operations Manual template.
• Provide customized but standardized templates of marketing materials
• Clarify the use of the ARMA Canada brand
• Advise chapter leaders on board Governance and Bylaws
• Rectify board and member concerns.
Join the ARMA Canada Region Board
ARMA Canada is always looking for experienced ARMA Canada members to contribute their skills to the Region Team.
Watch for opportunities to join the Board as they are published.